PROVIDING MEANING TO WORK
PEOPLE> Read more
Our Human Resources policy is rooted in the unfailing drive of Pierre Fabre to combine the company’s economic project with a social one. This policy supports the business as it evolves, and its international development in particular, and allows employees, our company’s most valuable asset, to grow.
- Creating development opportunities for our employees
- Supporting international development
- Offering a safe and sound working environment
- An active international academic partnership policy
- Programs of excellence for young graduates, springboard for an international career
- A commitment to academic research on our core business
CONTRIBUTING TO THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF OUR REGIONS
Regions> Read more
It is a shared story, a story of places and people, but also a way of claiming our identity and taking pride in our differences: the Pierre Fabre Group has always shown willingness to share our developments with the regions in which we operate and, more specifically, our native land.
OUR SOURCING CHANNELS
A FAIR TRADE, SUPPORTIVE AND ACCOUNTABLE APPROACH
- Ethical shea butter from Burkina Faso René Furterer
- Moringa in Madagascar – René Furterer
- The desert date palm in Senegal – Klorane
PRESERVING BIODIVERSITY AND SHARING OUR KNOWLEDGE
Nature> Read more
Because biodiversity plays a crucial role in maintaining natural balances and provides many services to humanity, particularly in the fields of health and beauty, its preservation is a major concern for our Group.
Over 140,000 trees planted since 2007
CONTROLLING THE IMPACT OF OUR ACTIVITIES
ENVIRONMENT> Read more
Aware of the environmental footprint related to our economic and industrial activity, the company has implemented measures, throughout the entire logistics chain, from purchasing raw materials to the distribution of products, in order to reduce pollution and preserve resources.
THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY